Integral Concepts’ professionals provide expert testimony in the areas of product liability, product quality and reliability, forecasting of future failures, product design & testing, and manufacturing. We specialize in predicting the performance of consumer products in the marketplace by using risk assessment and statistical methods.
Our ability to communicate and connect with juries distinguishes us from other technical experts. We have successfully presented highly technical results to juries in a manner that they can understand and appreciate.
Since most of our business is working directly with companies to optimize product designs and manufacturing processes, we are able to utilize this experience to advocate for our clients in disputes and litigation.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Data Analysis and Graphical Presentation
- Statistical Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Statistical Modeling
- Reliability/Weibull Analysis
- Warranty Prediction
- Prediction of Future Failures
- Product Liability
- Product Quality & Reliability
- Manufacturing Quality Systems
- Methods to prevent product failures
- Methods to detect process changes
- Clear communication to laypeople